What do I need to bring in order to run my application?
- Form of I.D. (Picture I.D. required)
- Last 3 paycheck stubs or a letterhead from your employer clearly stating how many hours you work per week, employment start date, and your hourly wage.
- Social Security Card (Copy) / IRS Number. (ITIN)
- $35 Money Order or Check for application fee. (Per person)
- Print the Rental/Owner Background Check Application, completely filled to the office
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the rent in a month.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older (Bad Credit is OK)
- Judgments from previous landlords will be a denial
- We look at criminal history, felony, and/or misdemeanor convictions. Sexual offense or drug related cases will be an automatic denial.